About Top Shelf Arena
Wayne Pansegrau is the Owner and President of Top Shelf Arena Services. Wayne has worked with arena and stadium ice for over TWO DECADES.
Top Shelf can take on all types of ice related jobs such as:
- Ice Installation
- Ice Making and Painting Courses
- Game Day Studies
- Consulting Services
- Special Event Management
- Venue Management Courses
While working alongside NHL ice making specialists, Mike and Dan Craig during prestigious outdoor and arena events, Wayne honed his skills to deal with many different environments and situations. Wayne's expertise lays with making ice and utilizing that expertise to ensure ice is always at its best.
Wayne was a Supervisor for the NHL Outdoor Games in:
- Ann Arbor, MI - Michigan Stadium - Jan 1, 2014
- New York, NY - Yankee Stadium - Jan 26, 2014
- Vancouver, BC - BC Place - Mar 2, 2014
- Washington, DC - Nationals Park - Jan 1, 2015
- Kraft Hockeyville - North Saanich, BC - 2015
Assisted NHL with ice install and execution of NHL exhibition game and event.
- Kraft Hockeyville - Lumby, BC - 2016
Assisted NHL with Ice install and execution of NHL exhibition game and event.
- Foxborough, MA - Gillette Stadium - Jan 1, 2016
- Minneapolis, MN - Minnesota University - Feb 21, 2016
- Denver, CO - Coors Field - Feb 27, 2016
- Winnipeg, MB - Investors Group Field - Oct 23, 2016
- Toronto, ON - BMO Field - Jan 1, 2017
- Pittsburgh, PA - Heinz Field - Feb 25, 2017
This season Wayne will be in:
- Kraft Hockeyville - O'Leary, PEI - 2017
Assisting with the ice install and overseeing the execution of the NHL exhibition game.
- Ottawa, ON - TD Place Stadium - Dec 16, 2017
- New York, NY - Citi Field - Jan 1, 2018
- Annapolis, MD - Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium - Mar 3, 2018